I had the most amazing opportunity to write a post for the Itch to Stitch Blog. I chose to make the Nottingham top, which I believe is one of their most popular patterns. I’ve literally fallen in love with this pattern and I know I will be making up another one very soon. The most fun part was the fact that I had to use the pattern to recreate a ready to wear look. I think I nailed it! (If I do say so myself) What do you think about the Nottingham Top?
Kennis of Itch to Stitch was kind enough to give me a copy of the Nottingham Top pattern to share with one of you guys! So here are the giveaway rules:
- Follow me on Instagram @islandsewcialist
- Head on over to the Itch to Stitch blog to read my post
- Comment on the giveaway post on my Instagram telling me which styling option was your favourite
- Tag a friend!
- Giveaway will run from Friday 24th May 2019 to Friday 31st May 2019 Midnight Eastern Time (ET)
- Winner will be announced on Saturday 1st June 2019
Good Luck everyone!
For More Sewing Fun, Check Out My Other Looks Here